How Can The Scaffolders Forum Improve? (2 Viewers)

Video upload would be good or to even be able to embed video in HTML tags,
Tried everything and nothing allows video to be displayed or even uploaded, yet there is a few videos on some threads...?
lost.. don't know if an upload function is possible, would be good though we got some cracking footage of shocking scaffolders!

Im sure the system wont allow new posters to post up vids, st hel. To cut out spamming. If you send SF admin a pm you should be alrite. Oh and welcome to the forum. Look forward to yur vids. Are u a R.L. man.

started laying out some ideas for a work related thread to attract more scaffolding companies to the forum and was logged out saying I was a visiting as a guest this as happened quite a lot why are my threads being monitored scc

who the price of being groomed by edwhooood with his bag of haribos,
maybe we should put a work related babysitting job thread on here for edwhoood along with rolph harris jimmy saville gary glitter and all the others r8 80ty hows it going pal

started laying out some ideas for a work related thread to attract more scaffolding companies to the forum and was logged out saying I was a visiting as a guest this as happened quite a lot why are my threads being monitored scc

Click the remember me box when logging in and you won't get logged out scc.
It's your browser not the site.

Pm to sf admin should sort it scc

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

sorted.simple as that??

Delete stupid threads like EDWOOOD early on and you would not wonder why some of the older school do not contribute any more.

who the price of being groomed by edwhooood with his bag of haribos,
maybe we should put a work related babysitting job thread on here for edwhoood along with rolph harris jimmy saville gary glitter and all the others r8 80ty hows it going pal

Not doing too bad mick, grafting away as always?. Hows 2015 treating you ?

ok pal got the sack last week but aint too bothered lost my best mate at the beginning of the new year laid him to rest today pal .
hope 2015 keeps you rolling its going to be a busy year pal all the best scc

Very sorry to hear that mick did you lose your job due to time off for this?? Liberty if it is mate

Raise a snakebite or 2 from me mick

Top Bottom