The Geordie Boys in Germany (3 Viewers)

Any news of John Greggson, Andy Mac, old Ronnie and Brian Forrest who were on a refinery dismantle job near Karlsruhe Germany in the late 90s?

was udo richter,andy birch on that job,windy miller,bobby marshall,hoggy,and many more,

bob marsall, semtex, dave taylor, fred, storky, kev, mr dougie and many more

Do you mean Andy McRoberts?

Yes thats right Andy McRoberts

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

bob marsall, semtex, dave taylor, fred, storky, kev, mr dougie and many more

and Run Forrest Run
the clampit family (Scarths) from South Shields mum as well pmsl
What a mob to turn up in germany!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

was udo richter,andy birch on that job,windy miller,bobby marshall,hoggy,and many more,

Most of them were not as only proper advanced scaffolders were allowed.

I'm getting visions of

xmasS32.jpg

:D

Andy McRoberts, just lives up the road from me. He has his own small Scaffolding company. Nice lad Andy as his brothers Peter and Davie are Too.

andy mcroberts....that name rings a massive bell..but for some reason since working in rotterdam, my memory has never been the same ha ha

Rotterdam amnesia lol

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

No, it was better than that.
Ronnie and his flask of wine.
home brew off the east europeans.
haa ha ronnie used to take a couple of bottles of wine to work; disguised in water bottles,

rotterdam must have been a screem readen these posts was there any scousers getting involved in all this fun .

andy Mc roberts sounds a very familiar name to me , was he or his brothers involved in a company called BK scaffold or something.

if it him, he crashed my wagon into a car, phoned up sounding a bit panicky, i said calm down, wagon is MOTd an insured an taxed , you got a license to drive it, its a minor road accident, no one hurt, he replied " thats the problem i havnt got a license "

Ooh **** :nuts::laugh:

andy mcroberts is my bro ... it was me bri mc that crashed the wagon lol i was working for CLS

Top Bottom