Edinburgh. waverly train station (1 Viewer)

dave b 2

Reaction score
alrite lads anyone no any cheap digs near waverly ?? and if anybodys on it ive been told its six nite shifts so is that mon to thursday and sat sun nite thanks

hey davie should be plenty hostels and such in the city who has got the contract? they still taking on

hey davie should be plenty hostels and such in the city who has got the contract? they still taking on

how much r the hostels mate and wot they like would my gear be safe at nite while im at work mate tec source r takin on mate

dave get yourself decent digs always find thats the key when your on the road goodluck lad.

alrite lads anyone no any cheap digs near waverly ?? and if anybodys on it ive been told its six nite shifts so is that mon to thursday and sat sun nite thanks

I've just had a look at the edinburgh evening news for you, there's plenty of single room's avaliable between £70-£95 a week in the centre

If you want me to i'll post the info for you

I've just had a look at the edinburgh evening news for you, there's plenty of single room's avaliable between £70-£95 a week in the centre

If you want me to i'll post the info for you

if you could pm them mate cheers

Is Gerry Boyle still running the show?

and do you know Scott Brown? he left a few year back now.

yeah gerry's still there as celiticbhoy say's

yes i know him think he left about 5 year ago not seen him in ages

orite lads scott brown went wi skivling or sum i to start up a company called access soultion i think it was called still gt horrible yelly jelly thou

orite lads scott brown went wi skivling or sum i to start up a company called access soultion i think it was called still gt horrible yelly jelly thou

............and paying his workers a pittance.

What you gunna do on a night now for your Forum fix mate.Good luck Dave

Skivington went to start up construction access in Cowdenbeath. they do use kwiksyage (painted black and blue). Access solutions is run by dean Campbell and use cuplok!

Digs near Waverley Stn

Hi lads, has any one got any numbers for decent digs near waverley Stn , I'm traveling today Sunday 6th thanks lads .

Top Bottom