Is there More work out their

We sat in the yard from 3rd week in November until our return from holiday on the 10th of January. We got one or two small jobs done during that time but the whole building trade practically shut down. Luckily for us it came on the back of a very busy period so no real harm done. Now we have work coming out of our ears and the word expansion and investment is now bouncing around my head for the first time in a while. The danger is we are just clearing the back log of 6weeks inactivity and when that is complete we will be back sitting in the yard. I think we might not be out of the woods yet but if things carry on at the current rate I will be quite happy. What about you?

I know what you mean, we would like at least another scaff maybe 2 but will probably have to train another couple from scratch. A long process but hopefully will pay off in the end.

so where r u from aom, n where abouts the work, u too mitchell,s

andra, I am in deepest darkest Scotland right in the middle of nowhere. Local labour is the only way to go up here I'm afraid and every scaff that's ever past through these doors I've had to train myself. Do you remember the song "Mull of Kintyre" as that is where I'm from and the mist is still rolling in from the sea.

slow down this end , pricing loads but awaiting start dates at min

the jobs commin in now were priced as far back as june last year before fuel went through the price hike but as long as they keep commin we wont compain
and where's down here????

is this stuart mitchell or his other half asking the questions? :)

Things seem to be picking up out here in the sticks of north Wales as well chaps. I don't know if this so called recession is biting or not because the boom didn't reach this far west..:D:D

We seem to be picking up. Im in tomorrow and I was in last Saturday. Hopfully Its the start of a good year.

Top Bottom