Is there More work out their

every where seems to be picking up theres loads of work just bad rates
exactly whats happening ,people thinking they can pay peanuts even though its picking up. hopefully the more work there is firms will have to up there rate or we might all end up on pye roys 303 a week or 150 a day working in london ?no wonder there full of agency muppets who cant get work elsewhere

well i must admit weve had lads in all weekend, boss out with em, just playin catch up so we can do the work booked for this week

hate putting work back a day not a good way of doing

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

but we the bosses have only just started to recover from the losses of contractors who go bust and them that dont pay for 3 and 4 months

so the whole game is on a diffrent level

we arnt a big company and the money commin in hasent been as much as what goes out
do the maths

our staff know that as things improve so will the rates but thats a big picture not an instant one

well i must admit weve had lads in all weekend, boss out with em, just playin catch up so we can do the work booked for this week

hate putting work back a day not a good way of doing

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

but we the bosses have only just started to recover from the losses of contractors who go bust and them that dont pay for 3 and 4 months

so the whole game is on a diffrent level

we arnt a big company and the money commin in hasent been as much as what goes out
do the maths

our staff know that as things improve so will the rates but thats a big picture not an instant one

Pretty much where we are as well.

Things Are Still Awfy Fragile Here The Jobs That Are On The Go Are Coming To An End,And There Dosent Seem To Be That Much To Replace Them Jobs I Priced In June,July Havent Taken The Diesel Hike Into Account,So Ill Be Working But Not Really Getting Ahead,But At Least Im Working

Top Bottom