Boss Scaffolding Documentry / Top Banana (1 Viewer)

marmite or mushrooms kept on **** and live in the dark

Years of being kept in the dark and fed s**t like a mushroom Dave b 2. I know it well, should change my name to Button:laugh::laugh:

there unstopable woman arnt they no matter hoe ill or injured they r they can allways spend money mine is murder 4 shoes ive more shoes than fekin next and ******* online shopping should be fooked right off

Shitake, is a Mushroom, however, what a Shitake state the scaffolding industry is in at the minute, the thieving, robbing,job risking monopolising cunts @ CISRS and NASC.

My question, If it wasnt for the Scaffolders Forum, How would we have found out about the ECITB ticket being withdrawn?

The SCCR is trying to help you's. We need your support though, Join today.

Paddy

why is it if i want a pair of jeans i just go and buy them , when the old women goes it takes 8 shops and 6 hours and still no fuc**** jeans

ive joined paddy but had nothing through the post m8

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

oh yes endless saturdays shop after shop after fekin shop and still she cant find any ba@@tard jeans shoes coats

Remember seeing it years ago as well,the gaffer seemed a right tit,talking down to the lads,and telling a squad they werent getting paid what they had earned on price,in case they done sweet F.A the following week,then at the end he knocked down a cantelever in the rain topless,just a load of 5hite for the tv cameras,wonder if the firm is still going..
bruce was a proper cock and probably still is , i worked for his dad on fk (great firm)never worked for bruce , but had the great pleasure of breaking his nose in the flying scud in stepney ...ahh the memorys...

bruce was a proper cock and probably still is , i worked for his dad on fk (great firm)never worked for bruce , but had the great pleasure of breaking his nose in the flying scud in stepney ...ahh the memorys...

when did you work for FK mate i was on there in the 80s , your right Bruces dad Richard was a sound fella , we used to call him underpants as he came on site one day with a pair of shorts that looked like speedos,
do you remember the strippers bar at Cambridge Heath ( some great Fridays spent in there)

Wernt FK also a stonemason firm in the 90s ??? Ferguson Keene went skint didnt they ???

your spot on scaffy they did stone restoration as well , Bruce took over and called it FK pylon , not sure why as they were busy at the time

i remember pylon scaffold light green tube wernt it , at the time i used to buy a bit of gear off a guy cally Tommy Welch in Bethnell green and both Pylon Leane and FK had loads of work up in these areas

hahahaha Bruce had a pair of Alsation Dogs (they were twins ) called doubles one painted with a big white stripe and one with a green stripe on there backs :eek:

Scaffy
FK were indeed a big player, I believe Richard died I think he also set up the scaffolders olympic games years ago, He did trade as hyscaff.
Any chance of sending it to me recorded delivery? so I can get it onto disk, I'll cover any costs, I'll get it onto cd and offer it to SF and anyone who wants it free plus postage and packaging of course. I know most of the lads on the programme and have lost touch.
hi scaff. l remember that show too,had it on vhs til someone taped ov it.

Hi Gents

Has anybody got a copy of this elusive programme that they could upload and post a link to? Or is it just a figment of all your overactive imaginations:laugh:???

i have it on VHS and is at my ex misses house and am waiting for it , once received il up it on you tube

i watched this back in the 90's! jusrt had a quick seach for it cant find it but when i get back home in a few weeks will do a proper search and hopefully find it! must be out there somewhere!

Top banana/boss scaffolding

hi,noticed on the forum a while ago people talking about the programme that was on sky years ago,was wondering if anybody has a copy?i worked for them round about that time and would be great to see it,still havnt after all these years,cheers :rolleyes:

Top Bottom