New SCCR Committee

In my own personel opinion, 'We are what we are, I speak how i find, I do what i want,when i want and how i want to do it. Democracy is inbred to our society, we are led to beleive. NOT.

We are professional tradesmen, dictated to by a monoply of money grabbing back stabbing beaurcrats that are feathering their own nests, at the expense of the 'Scaffolder' tell me brothers in what other trade is this countennance to daylight robbery is happening? whilst at the same time being given the rubber stamp of approval by governmement in conjunction with the TUC:mad:

I have been a Trade Unionist all my working life, however, mark my words, there needs to be questions asked, and valid answers given. My Union card is on my desk now, i am pondering ripping the ******* up and posting it to my Labour Mp with a explanation of the underhand dealings being carried out in the name of the TUC.

Back to the matter in hand.

This thread is to promote the forthcoming vote for the SCCR to represent the scaffolding industry as a whole, not just the 230 top dogs.

16,000 companies in the UK. 35,000 + scaffolders I know we can make a difference.

Nominations in by the 7th Feb at sccr@sky.com

the question is --- sir paddy whay are you leaving the sccr ???

In my own personel opinion, 'We are what we are, I speak how i find, I do what i want,when i want and how i want to do it. Democracy is inbred to our society, we are led to beleive. NOT.

We are professional tradesmen, dictated to by a monoply of money grabbing back stabbing beaurcrats that are feathering their own nests, at the expense of the 'Scaffolder' tell me brothers in what other trade is this countennance to daylight robbery is happening? whilst at the same time being given the rubber stamp of approval by governmement in conjunction with the TUC:mad:

I have been a Trade Unionist all my working life, however, mark my words, there needs to be questions asked, and valid answers given. My Union card is on my desk now, i am pondering ripping the ******* up and posting it to my Labour Mp with a explanation of the underhand dealings being carried out in the name of the TUC.

This is one of the reasons that the SCCR must work. One true voice, for the Scaffolding and Access community. join today and vote for your future.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

the question is --- sir paddy whay are you leaving the sccr ???

Scaffy i am not leaving the SCCR mate, I hope (after the voting) i am still on the committee, if not that even thesub-committee. dont think you will get rid of me that easy pal, i am here for the duration mate, until Stewart sacks me.

im suprised you havnt tried voting the rotties on scaffy for the jacuzzi fun in the hotels..PMSL..

no worries

would saying casey and cody are up for it sound wrong

ok I havent been in hiding ... as a few pm's have said.. I've been updating the laptop from a slow bag of s*** and it running nearly as fast as a Jet plane ... amazing what a kill and 6 gig of ram does to it..so now ALL SYSTEMS GO GET YOUR VOTES IN ON THE WEBSITE.. LETS MAKE THIS THE YEAR FOR THE SCAFFOLDERS.....

Is anyone voting the guy who advertised a course that could be run over weekends, so the firm did'nt have to pay the lads ?? up the scaffs ?? whatever.. LOL...

I will be, We've all said daft things after a beer. He's put a lot of his time in for the sccr

Is anyone voting the guy who advertised a course that could be run over weekends, so the firm did'nt have to pay the lads ?? up the scaffs ?? whatever.. LOL...

That happened a while ago & after 6 posts you must be a speed reader!!!

Or someone else !!

Always wonder when no info is put on i.e location etc!!!

Admin would it not be better if location was compulsory? But then you could put the Moon :eek:

What the **** you mumping about ?? craig welsh , location sheffield just could'nt be arsed writing all that, that ok with you matey... and thats ok regarding the weekend courses is it... **** off..

Nominations For SCCR Committee

Chairman

Ragscaff

Vice Chairman

Scaffy

Paddy

Training Development

Steve Gregory ,

Health & Safety Development

XXIanXX

JS Safety Services

Ken Cain

Committee Members x 4

Allan666
Brandy
Celticbhoy
Dave B
Dico
Kaydee
Podger
Scaff
Swifty
XXIanXX
JS Safety Services
Ken Cain
Scaffy
Paddy

Unfortunatly the following members of the committee have stood down due to commitments that mean they cannot undertake a position on the full committee. I would like to thank them for the support & work they have put into this first six months. Garry Adams will be continuing to work on a sub committee for technical support.

AOM
Garry Adams

Also PW & Phillosmaximus were nominated but at this time are not able to commit to the committee due to work load. Hopefully they will be able to in the future.

Due to the site being down voting will close midnight 15th February. You need to send your votes to sccr@sky.com.

Any forum member can vote.​

Last edited:
I must say im quite concerned on the news of the world doing an exclusive on VICE CHAIRMAN AND THE BITCHES ... PMSL..

Top Bottom