Cape Didcot

T.ANIMAL

Reaction score
Cape at Didcot couple of weeks work, not paying digs, seems to be a trend on this now, contact Kade Walker 01235 512025. Dont have any other info:noworry:

I was gonna post here tonight and saw this post.
I work for Cape had a phone call tonight asking if we had any spare labour to send to Didcot.
Outage starts this week 21/01/11 expecting to run approx 20 weeks.
Digs are paid to travelling labour.

do you have a number meercat im looking for work, the job am on is just about finished cheers

was kade on the b station when sys had the maintanence and shut down work..?? nigel jones from kiddlington was the foreman on there....mind you that would be 12 yrs + ago

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

are the boilers going up on a price?? loads of money....

Hi lads I'm new to the site but I also looking for work.Does any one have any no.s. I am from Manchester but would travel again ,power stations etc thanks

welcome mick just check the many posts with the many numbers theres loads mate best of luck.

Did some H&S work for Palmers at Didcot, what a hole that place is.

just managed to get through. said they werent looking for anybody. took my details just incase. looks like this must be an internal transfer lads.

Got more chance of getting a start cleaning cookoo sh it out of the clocks the getting through on that number! any other numbers pal cheers.

was chatting to a lad who is just gone on for cape to go to didcot, he told me they were manned up . and if they needed anyone else they would take on through a agency.and agency = get rid of at a minute notice and no digs...

Top Bottom