( SCCR ) NASC squeezing the ECITB Lads out of work???? (1 Viewer)

steve if you think sgb changed a brand as such,so not to lose NASC membership then thats just crazy stuff mate.the NASC is british,britain is a very small part of the sgb organisation(important though)so not to lose the membership of a very small club in one country they then go and REVOLUTIONIZE the whole brand name to SATE the NASC?????who has heard of this NASC in europe middle east ukraine east board america?id bet nobody.the name was changed to provide a partnership of INFASTRUCTURE for blue chip companys around the globe not this NASC.

As soon as SGB were assimalated within the Harsco organisation then the brand change was always on the horizon..It was never a matter of IF...it was always WHEN....

correct mate spot on the money,when they took over think its near five years ago now that was the plan,HARSCO wanted to make them a multi task company again,the civil,industrial,formwork jobs were the target.they have bought up lagging,painting,blasting companys to achieve this INFASTRUCTURE PARTNERSHIP.dont think HARSCO gave this NASC a second thought.

i used to have a ecitb,had a pt2 for longer (assessed route).i know of 2 scaffs got their tickets in ireland,werent recognised in uk,they paid a fee had them converted to cisrs.
why cant the same be done for current ecitb holders.ive always regarded the ecitb ticket
as more valid for power satations refineries,industrial scaffolding.sometimes if u didnt have ecitb u didnt work.common nasc get it together make the conversion happen then every1 will be happy and ticketed.
nb:is any one in charge of the nasc an ex scaffolder?

Your rigt Stez
On alot of the power stations you couldnt get on site without your ECITB card
Dosent make sense to me

Your rigt Stez
On alot of the power stations you couldnt get on site without your ECITB card
Dosent make sense to me

make you right kaydee was at kingsnorth powerstation in 2007 my mate had a cscs card and they didnt want it they wanted ccnsg card which was ecitb
right hand dont no what left hand wants. as for cisrs and ecitb scaff ticket that will do nicley sir only that ecitb advanced card payed more than a basic cisrs card.now if you ante got a cisrs ticket you ante comeing in lmfao!!

Top Bottom