Facebook Like Button

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi all

I have just added a Facebook like button which can be found at the bottom of each post, on the left hand side.

If you click on the like button, a link to that thread will be displayed our your facebook wall.

Let me know how you get on with it and if there are any problems.

Best Regards

SF Admin

I noticed that earlier pal, good idea but clicked it and went to my facebook, just says scaffolders forum, seems a bit pointless like.

the like button is also turning up on PMs... I'm thinking, they shouldn't be published, well mine can be... ;)... good idea though, I'm all for cross pollination!

Does that mean if i press that, when wor lass goes on FB and see,s my FB status, she can click on it, and see what i get up to on here with my learned friends:eek:

I liked VLLBs post but only says that I like main thread title - scaffolders forum. Its good just needs some tweaking admin :D

Can I just confirm that it is stating the thread title then scaffoldersforum.com

No it just says Chris likes Facebook Like Button - Scaffolders Forum | Scaffold Tools | Scaffolding Jobs and Courses on scaffoldersforum.com..

Dont do facebook its dangerous !!

No it just says Chris likes Facebook Like Button - Scaffolders Forum | Scaffold Tools | Scaffolding Jobs and Courses on scaffoldersforum.com..

Cheers, its not working as planned. Back to the drawing board.

I will take it down for a bit!

Top Bottom