20 Scaffolders for Abu-Dhabi UAE

scaff38

Reaction score
Got this e-mail the other day, I have worked for Michel a few times overseas & he has always come up with the goods (Money) so good luck anyone who takes the chance on this one.

I am contacting you today for the following Job Opportunity with one of our Business Partner ETE – Mr Serge Rameau, who has received recently a Personnel Request of 20 Scaffolders for his Client NPCC in Abu Dhabi – U.A.E

Can you please confirm ASAP your interest / availability and send us the following:
Updated CV in Word Document

All your relevant Certificates / Diplomas in your Field of Expertise
Reference Letters / Names will be a plus
Your expected Daily Rate for this Assignment.

Once we will have received your feedback and CV, we will then forward it to our Partner ETE in the U.A.E
He will contact you directly to give you more details, i.e: Welfare Conditions / Logistics / Rotation Scheme etc.
The brief detail of the Job Opportunity is as follow:
Position: Scaffolders (20 candidates required)
Project: ONGC Project
Contractor: NPCC
Scope: Yard Erection – Night Shift
Mobilisation Date: 1st of June 2011
Duration of Assignment: 4 Months

Hope to hear from you very soon.

All the best
I.O.O.R.S International

Michel Podgaietsky
Managing Director

Head Office
Driemanssteeweg 646
3084 CB Rotterdam
The Netherlands
( +31.10.210.13.64
È +31.6.18.87.33.82
2 +31.10.481.20.69
E-mail: MPod@ioorsint.nl
Web: IOORS - Professional Recruitment

Just a thought, wouldnt they be asking for Asian scaffolders to undertake the work as they are alot cheaper & the fact that there are thousands of scaffolders already there in the U.A.E they would be the first preference? the costs to mobilise 20 expat scaffs from the U.K / Europe, flights, visas, digs, transport ect...would cost thousands dont forget the salary that one would be expecting as Mussafah is a right shithole in the middle of the desert!

just sent my cv and stuff in... now applying for every job going these days....way things are going will be happy grafting for the price of a bag of rice a day...lol

Same here......should be getting a start with Cape at Bacton Gas Terminal in the near future but offshorescaff is right you never know where this game will end up!!

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Just a thought, wouldnt they be asking for Asian scaffolders to undertake the work as they are alot cheaper & the fact that there are thousands of scaffolders already there in the U.A.E they would be the first preference? the costs to mobilise 20 expat scaffs from the U.K / Europe, flights, visas, digs, transport ect...would cost thousands dont forget the salary that one would be expecting as Mussafah is a right shithole in the middle of the desert!

Surely if that was the case he would have advertised it on a ME website and not emailed a British scaff who has done work for him before. Just a thought my man, but it would make sense when he went this way about filling the opening :D

Mussafah although it is a shithole is not in the middle of the desert its the industrial area of Abu Dhabi

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

just sent my cv and stuff in... now applying for every job going these days....way things are going will be happy grafting for the price of a bag of rice a day...lol

The client is the National Petroleum Construction Company I would be surprised if they didnt want asians but anyway best of luck.....let us know how you get on

That company is based in rotterdam in the nederlands,they are a good company and always come up trumps,also most of ther work is oil and gas,petro chem,etc,so it would be no harm in sending your cv,best of luck

thanks for that just came off there site registered my details but can only upload parts of cv..will go the old fashioned way and stick it in the post.

Might want to try the email given again pal cos I havent had a failed notification to my mailbox....sent mine not long after the thread was started with the advert ;)

Got my reply earlier...now got to send everything direct to Michels client. They are asking for me to supply my required rate with my details. So I doubt they know themselves what they will be paying at this time :D

How long does it take to get a work permit/visa for the U.A.E.?

Swifty

Your sponcer would push it through in good time for the Job---did you fancy going over then---I sent my Credential this afternoon and got a reply to forward them to Serge...plenty work over there FPSO's Jack-Up leg extensions---be feckin hot in June though Bud and Im not sure of the Terms and Conditions...

No I don't see me getting on with the locals.
I just wondered as I heard they were really slow in issuing work permits.

Top Bottom