20 Scaffolders for Abu-Dhabi UAE

PMSL contractual differences my a£se---more like they could not afford the UK Lads---the thing is Lads were over qualified for that s1hit hole and that's the bottom line...

Apparently the yard and the main contractor do not require CITB qualifications etc.
There was a post at the beginning of this thread that said it was unusual for UK scaffs to be employed on the tools in the MENA region

Havespannerswilltravel

I had wondered why they were not using Guest Workers for the Yard, however, I presumed perhaps they required Structures in Tube and Fittings of a more complex nature other than the run of the Mill System Scaffolds that seem to be the norm...I still cannot understand why they asked for copies of Certs ect if they knew the Client did not want Certified T&T Scaffs...

I understand that the UAE are somewhat behind the UK Safety Culture, however, they are catching up rapidly...

The following web-site is well worth viewing... www.buildsafeuae.com

Havespannerswilltravel

I had wondered why they were not using Guest Workers for the Yard, however, I presumed perhaps they required Structures in Tube and Fittings of a more complex nature other than the run of the Mill System Scaffolds that seem to be the norm...I still cannot understand why they asked for copies of Certs ect if they knew the Client did not want Certified T&T Scaffs...

I understand that the UAE are somewhat behind the UK Safety Culture, however, they are catching up rapidly...

The following web-site is well worth viewing... www.buildsafeuae.com

Maybe the agent, who after all probably doesnt know much about scaffolding, was just asked for scaffs and assumed CITB Brits were required.
Safety is ok on selected projects and sites but is 2 bob elsewhere and always will be.

Hi To All.

I am in Abudhabi, if any one required the sacffolders please let me know.

thanks to all,
Besafe
Thanks

I have certififed scaffolders,anyone require plz let me know..

Thanks,
SM Haroon

Lmao is that you brocksey from langage **** me you still in plymouth ???
No work up there

Top Bottom