Anybody want a job in Dubai contact me...........

VancouverLeedsLondonBoy

Reaction score
Cos i'll tell you after coming back today I cannot see what the big fuss is about. Fu.cking driving absolutely everywhere, can't walk from one place to another. The safety I have seen there is unbelievable. Tonnes of Yellow jelly there, thousands of Indians and the most dangerous drivers I have ever had the displeasure to see (Also Indians).

Big disappointment for me and it definitely put to bed the thought of wanting to go and work out there.

Last edited:
Cheers pal, been looking forward to work for the past couple of days (sad I know), just had enough out there. Lovely weather but the whole 'Dubai Super World' is a myth, so much building work left standing and to top it all off I went up The Burj Khalifa, worlds tallest building, over 200 floors and guess what, the viewing platform was on floor 124. What a cop out.

Nah mate, miles more fuc.king Indians in Leeds :D

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Oh dear, didn't expect to start getting private messages from people asking for contact details and what the 'dollar' is like out there :D:D:D

Just goes to show people don't read things properly.

THEY DO NOT OFFER DIGS EITHER!

job in dubai

hi
just read your post, i have worked in Dubai before. i am interested my contact is as follows
07864903684 or 01383 242484
would be grateful if you got in touch.

regards
frank

Funniest thing on their roads, they pull up on the hard shoulder at 5.48 pm every night for prayers, kneeling on the side of the road. Random Indians running across 8 lanes of the motorway to cross and the piece du resistance, missing a junction then reversing back up the motorway and up the slip road (I saw this on numerous occasions)

you alrite vancouver , what ya blankin me texts for -

Been cut off you fool, ran up 249 quid roaming charge in dubai, only got them when i landed at heathrow this afternoon and wasn't charged for receiving texts again. Fuc.king Virgin. Can't afford to pay it straight away so i'll be calling from diff number for few wks.

ok mate make sure it aint a witheld as i blank them !!

Get on a real network mate all that dough you earn bruv cant ya spare a days wages to pay ya bill

Whos the fool you and lucaz in the sleet and rain mate or me in the office with feet up on desk ????

ha , never fancied dubai - ha you in dubai behavin or me in the pub - whos the fool

f uck that , how much was a double bacardi then ?? Stick with Benidorm mate !! You wernt allowed to get pissed was ya

Drank the duty free in mates villa for week, went out to few bars but had to drive as place is so big. Missed boozing a lot there. Won't be going away for a while now as I got engaged on NYE, gotta save for wedding now.

Good luck mate and nice one - hope it works for ya , you old romantic

Been cut off you fool, ran up 249 quid roaming charge in dubai, only got them when i landed at heathrow this afternoon and wasn't charged for receiving texts again. Fuc.king Virgin. Can't afford to pay it straight away so i'll be calling from diff number for few wks.

you could have done blow jobs in dubai to pay the bill.

Top Bottom