finally managed to join the sccr

allan666

Reaction score
after months of trying i finally got there with the paypal option . it still isnt very clear that you can do it all online on the site ,at least its not if your as dense as me .but i got there eventually . lol

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

or have i . just got another membership form emailed . i am sure every single member of this forum would join if it was easier . the form i just got needed some program or other that i needed to register to fill in . understand we are scaffolders not IT workers

Thats the thing the SCCR is run by scaffolders not IT experts!!

Will ask the web guy to put PAY PAL logo on form. Also the on site form does not hold all the info that the SCCR membership form has. But this again will be sorted.

Its all new to us as well but we are getting there ;):bigsmile:

ragscaff is the user name your forum name and your password would that be your membership number hope i ante come across a donut lol.

thanks stewart . i dont think i am that bad with computers but that was hard to join , yes i can tell its run by scaffs .i tried to download the membership form for the rest of the details but it kept trying to make me install something.the main reason i started the thread was so that no one had an excuse not to join.a paypal logo will help . once its started a new thread explaining how easy it is should get every signing up,i can send whatever other details you need , thanks

will e-mail all current members to sort out login next week

Top Bottom