What is legal?

I did it TomP, biggest load of bull I've ever had to sit through. I would go out early doors work up a right good sweat then sit in the class with all the suits leaking sweat over them tapping my fingers telling them the truck was blocking the car park and I would need a flier today. Needless to say they hated me.

i cant understand it, our guys got the site manager one then got told that was the wrong one and had to do the site supervisor one!

One already has his scaffold supervisor card and stuff.

Im all for learning mate but id be devastated if it all had to come out of my pocket!!!

I will ask what it is tomorrow,this time I might actually listen.Sometimes it's a bit hard to hear with the violins playing as the supervisor tells us the firms not making any money blah,blah,blah.

Yeah Dave two of our supervisors have done the sstssssssss and the smsstssssssss or however many ssssssssss are in them! one of our jobs is a Wates and them and Bullocks are asking for them!

yeah thats the one mate ment to be doing mine soon on connolly if im still there lol:D

Brown & grey biscuit's and Burgars, Dennis the mennis's, phaze 4's, California sunrise's White lightins, if i have forgot any credit to the factories, they must av been Champion!!!

PS,This forum needs to enable dickheads like me who register with there real name, to be able to change it then i can pass comment on threds like this anon???

Come on SF enable members to go anon!!!

what like are they sssssssssssssssttttttttttttvvvvvvvvvvvsssssssssssss,es are they good never had or heard of them,must be geordie tabs.

The CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)

The CITB Site supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)

defo not geordie tabs wiv names like that man:toung:

yes those courses are deffo not for the likes of me,i have until this day never felt the need to perform sex acts for the scaffolding heirachy............yet!!!

Top Bottom