What is legal?

1969scaff

Reaction score
Right still can't get my head round this,is using the step law or just a guideline?What are we legally obliged to do whilst erecting/dismantling scaffold?Got told today we need an E-card,I think that's what he said,next year to get on all the major construction sites.It's to save having an induction ,any one heard of it?

Never heard of an E-Card but I dare say it won't be to long before I'm shelling out for one.:eek:

All these ag's are guidance but as posted many times woe betide any one seen not using something.

some really good ones about at the minute apparently . like back in the 90 s . might try one over christmas

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

or try lots

if they good you cant go wrong,rezerections,fantazias,helter skelters,sundances, they wouldnt have went with a bang without the main ingredient,lol super.

well i am a chemical connoisseur of sorts and i will tell you this the 80s 90s and early 2000s were fcukin bouncin i was there , so ive been told :laugh::nuts::nuts:

me too lol,biggest one was at was the XL night 200,000 people the best ones were the pikey ones anything went and a mean anything.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

am sure a seen the stuffed parrot scoring tabs in the big market one weekend.

i am led to belive the step is law from jan 2011 and is the e card the supervisiors black card i no if you are running a job you need supervisors card from jan 2011 thats what has been said on the wates job im on

Yeah Dave two of our supervisors have done the sstssssssss and the smsstssssssss or however many ssssssssss are in them! one of our jobs is a Wates and them and Bullocks are asking for them!

Top Bottom