Leaches Catalogue

there will be no scaffolding erected on that day as all scaffolders will have booked that day off to celebrate st scaffolders day , id have got the round in chaps but it looks like im buying my own gold spanner in granite now so skinties im afraid :eek:

Yeah we're going to shut our operation down for the whole week to make the most of the celebrations.

I used to go to Leaches when they were in New Cross years ago ,I still will only get my one spanner,every year if need be, otherwise the rest of there gear is over priced ,and not needed, for me anyway,I don"t want to look like a christmas tree when I am at work, one level,spanner,tape,flat,marker pen, thats it.

I used to go to Leaches when they were in New Cross years ago ,I still will only get my one spanner,every year if need be, otherwise the rest of there gear is over priced ,and not needed, for me anyway,I don"t want to look like a christmas tree when I am at work, one level,spanner,tape,flat,marker pen, thats it.

That's it mate. A new box for a fiver and a rivet for 50p!

Did the same job.

I thought u may have one of those chained up to ur mantel piece with a padlock no eastern european can break........if only competition had so much stock as leaches.... But they dont...

kevin Morris as everybody has watched his powerpoints at some stage.

Top Bottom