Sg4 2010

R

ragscaff

SG4:10 Launched - 26/11/2010
On the 26th November in the Landmark Hotel, SG4:10 was launched at the NASC AGM. Simon Hughes author and member of the working party stated “it was another milestone in scaffolding health and safety and further progression in protection from falls from height”. All NASC members should be receiving their books this week and for non-members, the NASC will be selling it at £25 per copy.
SG4:You to follow.

The only other information on this is as follows. No dates etc when you can get them.

For information, any company applying to join the NASC must go through a rigorous audit and provide evidence of training. Part of this is a requirement for 90% of the workforce to be CISRS card holders and 90% must be directly employed. The requirement for 50% of the 90% to hold a Scaffolder’s card or an Advanced Scaffolder’s Card remains unchanged..

Last edited:
Does anyone know when non-members can purchase a copy? The NASC website just says Dec 2010

Hi Lavish, no idea to be honest but as the forum is so up to date with information it some times feels as if you are waiting a long time for the official version. If it's any consolation I am still waiting on my copy as well.

just ring NASC up mate usually quiet helpfull

Very interested in that info about firms having to provide training,all the lads in our firm have had to pay for their own courses to get cards,they have trained us on using the step system .

No way, that can't be right, even if your subbies. Did I read that wrong.:eek:

Top Bottom