Hello,

Attak

Reaction score
Hello,

i would like to have some information regarding scaffolding, though presently i am working as scaffolder in multinational company.

regard's

You came to the right place, what would you like to know?

yep you have found a world of experinace here my friend so fire away with what it is you would like you no and by the way welcome

Between my brother and I we know all there is to know.:D

heloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo darling the scaffoldings just a cover for the british branch of the jingle bells angels . wink wink you got a dog

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

how can i approach your car with my dog if you dont give me your area

heloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo darling the scaffoldings just a cover for the british branch of the jingle bells angels . wink wink you got a dog

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

how can i approach your car with my dog if you dont give me your area

PMSL.. :D:bigsmile:its not his fault he :love:them cos they dont talk back and just do as there master gives it em.

hi attack,
welcome am pretty new myself,but fire away there is plenty of knowledge on this site.

I wana to know about scaffold material estimator software, actually we need to erect scaffold around Tank dia 47 meter and internal scaffold also, we need estimation of scaffold material for that scaffold,

Looking forward for your cooperation.

Hi and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Best Regards

SF Admin

Top Bottom