advanced or NVQ??

Point taken haverspannerwilltravel.Dont know anything about the nvq stuff,but at least with the old type CITB card it did tell an employer when you actually started scaffolding,because as you will probably no it gave the dates ie
Trainee Scaffolder April/1982 To Oct/1983
Basic Scaffolder From Apr/1990
Advanced Scaffolder Apr/1991
These CISRS cards only give an expiry date,funny how a lot of the young ones seem to have been scaffolding many many years,bit hard to prove with no start date wouldnt you agree

mine has nvq . just depends when it was issued

exactly allan,

same as scaffolding, some KNOW what they are talking about and some dont, some dont even know the difference between no and know,
its only a piece of plastic FFS

DOES ANYONE WANT THE OLD TYPE CARD, i can do one for a tenner start date, end date the fukcing lot, part 1 part 2 even adv just send a photo and the tenner and you too can be a scaff.

Last edited:
exactly allan,

same as scaffolding, some KNOW what they are talking about and some dont, some dont even know the difference between no and know,
its only a piece of plastic FFS

DOES ANYONE WANT THE OLD TYPE CARD, i can do one for a tenner start date, end date the fukcing lot, part 1 part 2 even adv just send a photo and the tenner and you too can be a scaff.
Worked with a guy once who had one, Safety officer checked up his card and was put off the job, Looked genuine and had used it a long time, just got unlucky as no one checked it before.

Top Bottom