What did i do in life to be a scaffolder

It's just the way I was built and without doubt the only thing I ever excelled at in my life.(so far:rolleyes:)

school is for poofs mate i left school at 15 to go scaffolding and have never regretted it , the best game in the world a mans world.
if a few more kids left school and got into scaffolding instead of hiding in a collage until they are 30 maybe the young lads in this country would have a lot more respect for others and themselves and maybe this country could be great again :nuts:

Its great when people not connected with the job look upon us as idiots when were swinging about putting the jobs up,and then the same people look upon us as the dogs nuts,when the jobs are completed...we are the pride of the construction trade,to us nothing is impossible..:D

theres fook all wrong with beein a scaff surfin the steel all day its done me no harm i love the job even the bad bad times but still go do my thing i was born a scaff and die a scaff so to all us scaffs wwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in the words of gary adams

One of the best things about the job is definately the variety of people you meet! some are intellegent enough to be professors, and some should probably be sectioned!:bigsmile:

there is a thin line between madness and genius wonder what side most scaffolders are :wondering:

Top Bottom