Forum guests (1 Viewer)

brandy

Reaction score
Just looked at the stats for current users on the forum, 8 members, 33 guests. Members outnumbered 4to1. But it shows that news of the forum is spreading, and a guest today could be a member tomorrow.

you also get a lot of web spiders and [ bots] these are automated little programs that constantly roam around the web collecting lots of information to help the likes of google, msn and yahoo etc etc keep upto date with changes, users, whats high in the searches whats low in the searches this helps them to try make their services better

I sometimes have a look at a few posts without signing in.

Doesn't really matter does it - unless you go in for all that NASC spies nonsense...:rolleyes:

I have to admit that I have it set to automatically sign in. Mainly because I am lazy and if I see a post that I want to add to, and I'm not signed in, by the time I do all that, I'll have forgotten what I was going to say :eek:

Another forum I belong to on a personal basis, I never sign in on. Mostly because what's being said there drives me :nuts: that I may do a banworthy post!! :eek: (should be a zip it smiley!)

Hello Alan,

Welcome to the forums :) - you'll soon get used to being out of the shadows!

Just looked at the stats for current users on the forum, 8 members, 33 guests. Members outnumbered 4to1. But it shows that news of the forum is spreading, and a guest today could be a member tomorrow.

Today there is 12 members on line and 48 guests still a ratio of 4 to 1

Top Bottom