WAH video (1 Viewer)

will come very handy on monday..3 of my mates will watch this.

Been shown that video a few times and every time I see the guy lying on the ground I can't bear to look. It's a wake up call to us all. Has anyone seen the SGB video of the guy on the mobile phone stripping the scaffold, It's one worth watching if anyone can post it.

yep got the sgb video -- shocking

What about the SG4 video where his ball has come out of its sack because the harness was too loose.

Anyone seen the video about the chippie who got killed at canary wharf when he fell through a core shaft?

His missus talking about the incident had me almost crying my eyes out. I haven't felt like crying so much since I watched Marley & Me!

You could have heard a pin drop in the induction room when the video finished....

I kinda missed this one Paddy but an excellent reminder to all. Good excuse to get the boy's in and warm them up a bit as well.

I agree with all comments, this is a very disturbing video with a poignant message. As someone involved in training and safety, sometimes I'll ask the lads that take the stupid risks if they would let their SON's do the same thing. They always answer NO, but why do they do it themselves? Macho Men! There’s a new video coming out soon, think its called Jason Aker - A Fall from Height. After watching it, if it saves just one person’s life or saves them from serious injury, by changing their mind, in to not taking unnecessary risks, it's worked.

Last edited:
Top Bottom