Worse firm

1969scaff

Reaction score
While I'm on line don't know if this ones been asked before or if it breaks any rules but who's the worse firm you have worked for?Over the years I reckon I have worked for about 15+ different firms.Some ,not many though,very good one's and some ,well words fail me!!

Alltype scaffolding who I'm with at the moment and they are a shower of ****.

Well there's a turn up for the books,looks like only two of us has worked for bad firms!!By the way the worse one I worked for was NSS,run by muppets for muppets.More managers than scaffs .

ttag glasgow 5days we done,how we lasted that long a dont know.sat morn call came for rig repair job we got in car and went,ttag glasgow remember the name lol.

Admiral Scaffolding, Lee, South London.

They were owned by a horrible character called Don Bostell. Awful firm!

I don't think they're up to much now, but I can't comment as I've never worked for them in their new capacity in Wimbledon, I think.

Admiral Scaffolding, Lee, South London.

They were owned by a horrible character called Don Bostell. Awful firm!

I don't think they're up to much now, but I can't comment as I've never worked for them in their new capacity in Wimbledon, I think.

Sold by a wrong un to another wrong un
did you ever see bostell in that green Fuc*** Bently and his white towling tracksuit with a gold chain around his neck :laugh: what a Tosser :laugh::laugh:

Sold by a wrong un to another wrong un
did you ever see bostell in that green Fuc*** Bently and his white towling tracksuit with a gold chain around his neck :laugh: what a Tosser :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: Yeah, that man really was a complete and utter knob jockey.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

isnt that where(nut nut) bill gardner works phil??he souns a bit of a right lad lol.

Which Phil mate?

I'm going back over 15 years anyway.

Wouldn't know anyone on there now.

I know that there is a lot of people in London but is Bill Gardener the West Ham legend.

Top Bottom