Overseas work!

Not much help at the minute, but there are usually overseas jobs posted on the forum quite regulary, Good luck.

have you tried PHD ??? im pretty sure they got sites in the gulf.... naz is the person you would need 2 talk too..good luck mate phd uk 01895 822292 NAZ phd bahamas (+1242) 3631207 BRENDON, phd dubai (+971)048871099 DAREN I Think there still the numbers brother.......GOOD LUCK!!

Last edited:
Norway good place to look for employment.i havent got any numbers should be easy to find them with any search engine

Like the rest of the lads said (nothing happening in the Middle East) alot of work on hold at present but big projects expected to happen in Qatar come first/second & third qaurters of next year. The outfit i work for is just getting by at present like the rest of the scaffolding companies here in Qatar. All the big jobs come to a natural end at the end of last year, dont give up hope though.

what experiance are needed for qatar?

also whats the wage package like?

cheers

Any one here heard of a french firm called inter perezza?? Heard they take on scaffs for international work. Tried searchin but couldn't find anythin??

work overseas.?

Im in the same boat guy's. ive done the middle east, and yes its ground to a halt, but i would love to get away again.!! so any info would be helpful guys.

ok mate i been working in qatar on the sidra hospital for 18months for joint venture and now back in uk doin my own scaff in keighley west yorks(keighley scaffolding) and (jude scaffolding) if anyone wana come in with me 07788682862, anyway qatar is ok but wages not as good anymore as firms are wanting jingleys more and more and iv been going there on and off since 1996 and get promised the world then get piss taken .

inter perezza

inter perezza
Did you mean Prezioso the France mob? They are a blasting & painting mob that do their own scaffolding & occasional take expats scaffold advisors/supervisors in West Africa, the only contact I have is below

BouhilayYasmine
preziosoressources@gmail.com

Loads of work coming up in Australia especially in the mining / oil & gas sector, have been told 125,000 vacancies will become available for various occupations over the next few years, Western Australia is literally floating on gas!! and will leave Qatar in its wake in the near future. LNG projects are staring up in Queensland as well which will mean most of the scaffs in W.A whom are from Queensland will come home to work opening up 1000's of vacancies for work in W.A, im currently working in Papua New Guinea which is setting itself up for a LNG / Gold minning boom, PNG has close ties to OZ and most work falls in line with Australian Standards etc..which will again mean more vacancies for those wanting to work abroad from OZ. its quiet hard trying to find scaffolding work in OZ especially on the net most sites lead to nothing, there isnt any scaffolding specific website out there that blokes can upload all there details, create a profile etc that can then be made available to companies, agencies looking for scaffolders. I guess its the same in the UK, word of mouth / who you know. The best option is probably to send off you CV including a portfolio to the scaffolding companies direct, probably sounds like a lot of work but you never know? There are a few Brits on here working over in W.A theyd probably give you more of a heads up...Good luck!

Top Bottom