Calling all Impact Wrench users!

I swear by mine. had it three years " makita btw251 ". its saved a lit of rsi on my wrists and its a lot faster, especially when you get job and knock.

I have a panasonic 14.4v scaffolding wrench 3 torque settings 26kn low just nipped 50kn tied off medium industry standard to tie a fitting and 200kn when a fitting is seized I would never go back to a spanner very very light battery lasts 3-5 hours depending on use fully charged in 30 mins this is a scaffolding impact gun not for taking car wheels off make a slow scaff fast and a fast scaff lightning

Its slightly heavier gary, but the batts last a little longer and they have a indicator on them so you know how much life you got left.

Spot on mate had it 7 months been back once which was just 2 days to I received it back and that's 6/7 days use all day I battery easily last 4 hours for a 20 minute charge all the lads here got hilti

Anyone know of a socket that comes with a pin to hold it on please?

Any makita socket mate, but i would go for the stubby socket as the longer the socket the more strain you put on the anvil at the end.
Sockets are available off ebay.

Anyone know of a socket that comes with a pin to hold it on please?
As said Makita do one but the pins do snap .made my own pin out of a nail just put gaffer tape round the out side to keep pin in place a nail is much stronger than a pin

Cheers for that. My drill got covered in bulk release and the socket just keeps falling off!

I used a nut and bolt for mine, then put a spot weld on the nut to hold it in place and put a bit of black gaffa tape just as precaution.

Pins, nails , bolts :eek: isnt the little ball bearing on the gun good enough to hold the socket on or am i doing it all wrong :wondering:

Top Bottom