one hundred pounds (1 Viewer)

slav80

Reaction score
Thank You all for your remarkable response to my thread.
I hope i didnt put nobody's opportunity for work in jeopardy by posting my statement of despair and warnings which sparked such a debate.
I hope Robert Hurst Limited will keep their promise of paying me and 2 other men their hard earned wages (19.11.2010)
I would like also show some sympathy to Andy Somers.I did try my hardest when worked for You and i know You had hard time with your client so i hope You will get well soon and be back earning the crust.:worried:
But once again and above all THANK YOU SCAFFS for not just sharing spirit level but showing that real fighting SPIRIT and loyalty.We have to stand our ground sometimes and be supportive at all levels.
Let something good come out of this so i would love to invite everyone to bit of brainstorming....
Any agency advertising on scaffolder's forum and wanting to be part of the community needs to express their intent and dedication, and to gain acceptance must issue a written promise that it will assume payment responsibility at all times.:noworry:
We could maybe set up forum that will enlist some of the bad treating employers so we can proactively prevent situations where bad business practice of others affects scaffolder's lives.
I would like to donate 100 pound of the money that i am promised to get on 19.11.2010 to scaffolders forum and i urge Robert Hurst Limited to do the same :idea: so this GREATEST SCAFFOLDERS COMMUNITY can grow.
:D Good luck and thank You

Thank You all for your remarkable response to my thread.
I hope i didnt put nobody's opportunity for work in jeopardy by posting my statement of despair and warnings which sparked such a debate.
I hope Robert Hurst Limited will keep their promise of paying me and 2 other men their hard earned wages (19.11.2010)
I would like also show some sympathy to Andy Somers.I did try my hardest when worked for You and i know You had hard time with your client so i hope You will get well soon and be back earning the crust.:worried:
But once again and above all THANK YOU SCAFFS for not just sharing spirit level but showing that real fighting SPIRIT and loyalty.We have to stand our ground sometimes and be supportive at all levels.
Let something good come out of this so i would love to invite everyone to bit of brainstorming....
Any agency advertising on scaffolder's forum and wanting to be part of the community needs to express their intent and dedication, and to gain acceptance must issue a written promise that it will assume payment responsibility at all times.:noworry:
We could maybe set up forum that will enlist some of the bad treating employers so we can proactively prevent situations where bad business practice of others affects scaffolder's lives.
I would like to donate 100 pound of the money that i am promised to get on 19.11.2010 to scaffolders forum and i urge Robert Hurst Limited to do the same :idea: so this GREATEST SCAFFOLDERS COMMUNITY can grow.
:D Good luck and thank You

Nice post Slav.

However, with all due respect to yourself, Admin and the other forum members, we 'pay' to use this site already by way of reading the sponsors ads.

If you want to donate money today, then I think we'll all agree that the poppy appeal would be the best place to put a few quid.

Either way, it's a decent gesture.

You in the City for a breakfast tomorrow?

Regards

Phil.

Donate it to SCCR email steve Gregory or Ragscaff for bank details
Like wise to Robert Hurst

As stated in the pm I have just sent to you.

Thank you for your offer, but we would like to politely decline it.

It's great that the forum has helped to solve your problem.

If you would like to help the forum then simply spread the word about the forum amongst your colleague and put links to it on your facebook, twitter etc.

All The Best

SF Admin

and Poppies will it be.everyone's choice.natural choice

SOLIDARITY- is the integration, and degree and type of integration, shown by a society or group with people and their neighbours.

Knew we'd break them good look slav80

pleased everything seems to be working out for the better, and it was a great gesture of a donation .

i also thought it turned out to be an excellent topic bringing lots of different responses and views aswell as showing that as a community we are developing solidarity, supporting each and every member through loyalty and showing a sympathetical view towards any problems raised .

as for your donation idea i wonder if it is at all possible to set some kind of scaffolders forum charity club up, where a couple of times a year we could arrange a collection of some kind and donate it to a charity voted for by our members.

any ideas :D

Donate it to SCCR email steve Gregory or Ragscaff for bank details
Like wise to Robert Hurst

thanks for that scaffy but a membership would be fine and either put the rest into a poppy appeal or a childrens hospital .

or it could be used into our fund for helping other scaffs with training. Its up to you but glad you got it...

I have followed this thread with interest, I did not post my views as I have posted my distaste of certain agencies and thier staff in an earlier thread

Slav I am pleased at the outcome for yourself and workmates and your generous offer of donating £100 to a charity of your choice

It is good to know that this Scaffolders Forum is a force to be reckoned with. There are almost 4,000 members and a daily hit rate of around 350 plus all our "guest,s"we now have a voice.This voice will become more appparent with the uptake of SCCR membership and with the dedication of Ragscaff and our elected committee members it can only go from strength to strength

I know we get the handbags out at times but we can live and let live with the best of them and agree to differ on certain issues.We have such a large spread of members from all aspects of the scaffolding industry that opposing opinons are to be expected.

We cannot form a concensus without free and open debate

United we Stand , Divided we Fall

Top Bottom