clause 7.1 of robert hurst (1 Viewer)

slav80

Reaction score
Dear fellow scaffolders,i decided to take this action and send a message of warning to you.I have worked for Robert Hurst for few weeks done some days and nights for them.Most of the time money was late.
In their terms of supplying temporary worker clause 7.1 they supposed to assume responsibility of paying you.It was not the case with me and couple of other good lads.I am talking serious amounts of 192 hours so beware and think carefully before commencing any work for this poorly performing employment business.At the end of the day we are coming to work to get paid.If someone out there knows how to solve problem like mine please get in touch.

i see Hurst advertising on here even today for scaffolders, why dont they come on and explain their side quick !!

Dear fellow scaffolders,i decided to take this action and send a message of warning to you.I have worked for Robert Hurst for few weeks done some days and nights for them.Most of the time money was late.
In their terms of supplying temporary worker clause 7.1 they supposed to assume responsibility of paying you.It was not the case with me and couple of other good lads.I am talking serious amounts of 192 hours so beware and think carefully before commencing any work for this poorly performing employment business.At the end of the day we are coming to work to get paid.If someone out there knows how to solve problem like mine please get in touch.
You could always try the union mate!...effin disgusting!!!

its been 5 weeks now.still no pay!!!!
just be carefull thats all.
the client have signed the timesheets and they were happy to do it as we gave them a bloody good graft.
whatever happens between a client and the agency its not our problem as the agency assumes responsibility for paying they have let me down my family suffered and so on.
Disgusting.

Hi slav80,sorry to hear your another scaff f&^k'd over by an agency,get in touch with the RECRUITMENT & EMPLOYMENT CONFEDERATION agency's hate them gettin involved n there's a good chence they'll get the money that your owe'd hope this help's.It's because of sh&te agency's like this that us scaff's need to stick together!!!!!

Maybe Nik Cusden & Andy Somers from Robert Hurst would like to come forward and clarify this situation....

also look out for BMSL in manchester i worked for them and was never paid boss happy time sheet handed in not paid? try this linvisit the DTI's website at [ARCHIVED CONTENT] DTI Employment Relations - Employment Agencies
In addition to the above obligations and restrictions REC members are required to adhere to the REC Code of Good Recruitment Practice which is available for you to view on our website.

If you have a complaint about an REC member, which you are unable to resolve with the company concerned then please write with full details of your complaint to:

Professional Standards Manager
REC
15 Welbeck Street
London
W1G 9XT
k mate worked for me and lets get rid of the agy and only deal with firms after all agys are bringing our pay down!

Sorry to hear about this Slav , what a shower of CU*** they must be to FU** with a mans wages :sad:

slav80, hope you get your money like i said before we should all boycott these clowns. As billyb4 said they are just bringing the wages down.

as i have said before they will rob all of you who work for them just bar them from the site no pay they cant play here

Spot on scaff11, we said this weeks ago and both got slated for it.

LATEST TRICK ......just traveled 180 miles (one way ) on the promis of 5x10s + w/ends....got to site,started work,only to be told "nah mate,its 8s +6hrs on a sat.!!"......it took all of 10 seconds to say"fu*k this Im off"the 4 of us jacked there & then!....well its been nice doing business TRILLIUM ASSOC.but never again!!BE WARNED!!!

I would come forward and clarify but unfortunatly it is not my client so I dont know the whole situation ............

what i do know is that we have had confirmation that Slav will be paid around 19/11/2010 he has also had confirmation from the client also.

I am sorry I do not have anymore information for you guys

yeah we did and they told us we was wrong they, forget we have been there done that and been fucked over by the best, not like these legal agencys that just rip all the scaffs who work for them of, if they said **** them the firms would have to employ them and not the others

Good Afternoon,

I don't know if I want to get involved in this saga.... As a company though I have to defend all the other agencies including ours. If you can pick fault with my company, then fair enough!!!

I am sure some of you have worked for ForeFront Scaffold Solutions before and know what we are about, so please don't tarnish our reputation with other companies.

Good luck Slav, if u need any further advice give me a call.

Cheers

Lee

Worked for ya before Lee,not ad a problem.Fair play to the agencysthat treat scaffs with the respect we deserve.

Top Bottom