RE: Simon Hughes../ FREE TRAINING...

Celticbhoy,
I know what you are saying but 18 men are not goin to change the WAH regs and you may think we should all stand together and fight this but plenty have paid for training out of there own pockets to get in a position they need to be in. How would changing the rules now be fair to them?
Read what dave abe has put, does this not sound like the ecitb card has cheated the system and those who have not moved with the times are being left behind...

yea phil true,but the lads must feel really agrieved at this.surely alternatives should be offered to them ie part2 status i know its not cisrs fault but as a gusture,they way it looks is that theres money to be made so feck em.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

my cards were done 20-25years ago i have no nvq status whats the bets they come for the guys like me next??i wouldnt bet against it,look at chamberlins policy of apeasement on germanys policy of lebansuram,give em an inch they take a mile.

yea phil true,but the lads must feel really agrieved at this.surely alternatives should be offered to them ie part2 status i know its not cisrs fault but as a gusture,they way it looks is that theres money to be made so feck em.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

my cards were done 20-25years ago i have no nvq status whats the bets they come for the guys like me next??i wouldnt bet against it,look at chamberlins policy of apeasement on germanys policy of lebansuram,give em an inch they take a mile.

It would have been a nice idea mate, but like I've said before - the law just does not allow that to happen.

If anyone's to blame, it's the EU!

Just out of interest, where abouts in WA are you based mate?

im in sw london at the mo,working stratford.not my cup of tea mate but il swollow it to xmas now.

Top Bottom