joining sccr

Yep all fully paid up member 2 or 3 months ago, i found it quite easy to download a form,print a copy, and with a cheque, popped it into an envelope, stuck a stamp on it and posted it to address shown :cool: now back to the original question how do i log onto the SCCR:toung:

I wasn't intending to be sarcastic - I was actually hoping for a bit of guidance as the membership link on the homepage was dead when I tried it!
But with attitudes like that I think that my tenner is probably better spent elsewhere.

pm ragscaff mate with your email and he'll send it through...

Web site work in progress. When up & running fully all will be informed.

Members log ins will be e-mailed to the them direct!

:toung:

To all members of the SCCR.

I wish to apologise for the time it is taking to get the SCCR web site up & running. As you all know the SCCR committee gives its time free of charge & on a part time basis. I hope to have the site looking better & working to a better standard within the next couple of weeks.

Sponsor deals are being sort & the shop with discounts for members will be open soon.

We need your help, I am after some good photos of scaffolds that have been done by members to put on the site to make it look a bit more professional.

Regards Stewart

Is Paypal up and running yet?

If not could I just try and pay it to the sccr@sky.com email address? I think that I can make a payment to that email address unless for some kinda tax purposes etc....

I wasn't intending to be sarcastic - I was actually hoping for a bit of guidance as the membership link on the homepage was dead when I tried it!
But with attitudes like that I think that my tenner is probably better spent elsewhere.

Membership button sorted :D:love:

Top Bottom