hall of SHAME! (1 Viewer)

philliosmaximus

Reaction score
dodgyscaffold.png

have a look at this job i seen yesterday no braces,single handrail , no toe boards
on a major road in Surrey :eek:

Who the Fxxk put that up.Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could have done better.
On a serious note how do they sleep at night??

always makes me wonder why people pay for it , or how the HSE never seem to spot these jobs , but the second you take your hard hat of to scratch your head some Ars*hole is on your case

way of the world mate if we put up that b down the road we spend years trying 2 get away from that crap but u see it every day wot it all aboat

i see loads of them about alwaays wonder how they get away with it and how i can get on the firm that does em

must be earing a packet slinging that up

how long ya reckon it took

seen worse . a lot worse . its either a fiddle job or the builders have erected it themselves which they always seem to get away with . i know mates of mine with small building firms that will use any thing to work on rather than pay for scaffolding . tressles on top of tressles . breeze blocks 20 high with rotten boards thrown over .

must work different down south mate i had much bigger fiddle jobs than that mate .

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

dodgyscaffold.png

have a look at this job i seen yesterday no braces,single handrail , no toe boards
on a major road in Surrey :eek:
i drove past a much worse job than that yesterday if its still up i ll post a picture next week .

Looks like the aftermath off a liquid lunch,must have been happy hour judging by the state of it..:D

that doesn't look like a scaffolder has done that, looks like a DIY job

Top Bottom