has the minimum height changed (2 Viewers)

The Working at Height Regulations is what the law courts will base there finding on, 950mm from the underside of the handrail 50mm thickness of the tube =1meter. 225mm toe board + 470mm gap + 50mm tube thickness +470mm gap + 50mm tube thickness =1265mm.
Share the Love/spread the load

thats cool,but i thought a tube was 48mm,lol
there is another 1 with 4xthickness thats 10mm out 2,any1 know it?

48.3mm if you want to start spliting hairs.But for you we will call it 50mm.

But for you we call it 50mm.

Can you spread the ties to 8m again?

Ladder height?

Base lift Height?

Number of transoms in a loading bay?

If so I might get home early & see what the wife looks like!!

:p:weird:

Ties 4m or 16 m2.
Ladders 1050mm.
Base lift Heigth 2.7m
Loading bay transoms undesigned 900mm.
The wife bit i cannot help you with.

i remember when Scaffs used to get danger money, i know some scaffs who get £10 a week more than the skip drivers and that is classed as the danger money!:amazed:

i remember when Scaffs used to get danger money, i know some scaffs who get £10 a week more than the skip drivers and that is classed as the danger money!:amazed:
Remember on a power station all other trades got height money us scaffs did'nt cause it was classed as our job, so we negotiated and they compromised an gave us the money but called it scratch money on account of the itch from the lagging, happy days then.

Used to get muck money 50p p/h,that dissaperaed in mid to late ninetys

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

To use as guard rail Tomp?

Use to get wet money as well, now dont get nothing,:cry:

Grum

nah skip drivers dont like to be used as handrail they think its boring just being attached to the standards all day! ha ha!

ive used beams a few times for handrail mainly in long runs of edge protection though but that was a couple of yeras ago now after being told to by our boss, no good though when you need them two days later!

So which is right 1265mm or 1000mm to top of handrail? Cant the HSE add up or something?

Top Bottom