worst bosses ever

worst boss

charlie taylor ,taylors scaffolding ,ayr scotland
reasons are the man thinks he knows everything when infact he is a complete **** and his ideas are all **** and worthless , he also likes to demand that u do overtime when he sees fit without notice , dont do it and your outta there .... never ever ever start here

worked for a company via agency 2007 was getting payed 16.50 an hour which was fine
went in for too weekends job and knock couple of hours each saturday when i got payed
i rang him and said iam short he replied and said no youve been payed 33 quid for your shift i said no what about time and a half and double time he replied no we dont paye that i said well you wont get me at weekends again. some boses think its still 1950.

its got to mr personality himself davie jackson of sgb glasgow,what a twit aka one board jackson.horrible k### of a man in every sence,the man would do you no good.his knowledge of the trade is terrible,man management skills zero,and his lap dog hank thats another thread lol.

theres been too many too list them all . but one going by the name of pie muncher of castle scaffolding in newcastle has to be one of the worst . he openly tells every new starter it is his job to rob you of hours and if you dont chase them up you wont get them . as you can imagine his lads are all bottom of the barrel who cant get work elsewhere .god i could fill page after page with replies to this thread . have you noticed its usually the little c*ck suckers who cant scaffold and nobody likes who end up in these jobs

lester of mattison scaffolding,tottenham,london
thinks he knows it all,when in fact he knows feck all

phil emery of the same firm,little man syndrome

lynsey of the same firm too,complete d*ck

dont know how they get any lads to work for them with these 3 supervisors
working there

lester of mattison scaffolding,tottenham,london
thinks he knows it all,when in fact he knows feck all

phil emery of the same firm,little man syndrome

lynsey of the same firm too,complete d*ck

dont know how they get any lads to work for them with these 3 supervisors
working there

Lester from Mattisons is a serious contender for the title Pr*** of the decade
the man couldnt scaffold a telephone box , i new him before he was a supervisor and he was a first class doughnut then.

thankfully he's long gone now, but bostell of admirals ,the man just hated scaffolders , he was so hated himself that he had a pemanent mider, did'nt stop him from getting the odd slap though.....

thankfully he's long gone now, but bostell of admirals ,the man just hated scaffolders , he was so hated himself that he had a pemanent mider, did'nt stop him from getting the odd slap though.....

Ahhhh Don Bostell!

I believe he died - shame.

last i heard of Don Bostell he had moved abroad after selling up to Terry Withers ,

i have never met anyone who had a good word to say about Bostell , what a nice legacy if he has passed away

worked on a water treatment plant in kent worse job ever gaffa used to get the crane to lift the towers out of hole and just lay them down long ways on surface well fcuking
akward he did this to make us look busy then a couple of days later he would say get a stillage ready weve got some towers to errect talk a bout job creation the bloke was a right prize knob didnt last there long!!!

come on davy,you cant say that one board jackson is the worse boss ever,that would have to goto paul malholland,now that is what you call a first class p#### cos he used to tipex out ur timesheet to give it to his dad n uncle but dont get me started on hank the ****!!! had him on the skypark one night n he said that he wasnt the supervisor but one off the men,so i told him to get on the ground n carry the gear!!!,best place for the man...

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

worse gaffer ever thou,now that has got to goto joe collister!!that man wanted us to work in 70mph gales yrs ago n eddie dougan told him to feck off,then through his hat at him lol

Top Bottom