Internal Safety Decking

shed

Reaction score
We have decided to offer our customers internal safety decking - but I cannot beleive that we have to, as scaffolders , go through all sorts of training YET you can be "trained" in less than half a day to erect/dismantle this stuff - its a working platform - How is that right - it de-values our training/expertise - could members let me know what they think - my thoughts are that these products should be erected by CISRS Scaffold ticket holders!

its all b*llocks . we all been scaffolding for years but need an extra ticket to erect kwikstage , haki , easy edge , alloy towers . just a money maker . it should all be covered with our scaffold tickets . if anything these are the simpler aspects of our job

is that the plastic square stuff ??

like form work,that you do on your advanced ticket.we should be covered with that.seeing as form work is to hold up tons of concrete.and not just to stop a person hitting the ground.

It`s been going on for years , a total money making scam . Unfortunately the money is comeing out of honest guys pockets just trying to make a living . CISRS tube and fitting card should cover all types of scaffolding .System scaffolding just follow the blo()dy system for crying out loud .

Looks like an oversised version of logo

and is sooooooooooo easy to erect , it was designed for non skilled labour to erect.

Top Bottom