Portfolio Evidence Gathering... (1 Viewer)

Garry Adams

Reaction score
Hello Scaffolders...Im looking for advice, Im currently mentoring a Bud and teaching him Scaffold Structures in t&f, set, bombs & mills'z...

Iv been gathering pictorial evidence and I can provide witness statements...is there any thing else I should collate for the Portfolio of Training ???

Any comments you wish to make will be greatly received and faithfully applied...

Hi scaffcon...thanks for getting back to me...Im teaching Steve ( my improved ) basic structures at the moment, Im documenting, Independent, Tower's static & dynamic...taking in lashing of boards and ladder...

I take Steve out on small jobs for on the job training + Iv got gear in the back yard, and Steve can erect scaffold configerations...

It would depend on the centre he is registered at for the nvq, some do diaries, some use work products like RAMS, handovers, designs, toolbox talks etc.

birdcages, towers, independents, putlogs i think are the main structures on the part 1

Thanks for your feed back comments scaffcon...

Ye, I'll get a file on every structure to include your recommendations...and ye, I'll skool him on the part 1 structures...

Iv got Steve in the back yard erecting very spare time he's got and to be honest he takes instruction very well and most importantly retains it...

Top Bottom