Welfare Facilities (2 Viewers)

Tony_Mullen

Reaction score
How are companies coping with the lack of welfare facilities for transient sites like private houses or street work? It's not like you can use the occupiers toilets in lockdown.

As nasc are the leaders in the industry i would ask what is their policy and guidance

As nasc are the leaders in the industry i would ask what is their policy and guidance
Yes that's a consideration but it was more a question for the people on the street: I imagine it could get awkward when the usual doors are closed and although urinating in public does not contravene a specific law it may 'outrage public decency' or worse still the exposure may be classed as indecent and fall into the sexual offences category.

Firms need to plan for these eventualities or the operatives could end up in hot (or luke warm) water.

I cant imagine anyone admitting what they are doing etc but for guidance contact nssc

How about providing a welfare van? Has all the amenities you need, toilet, hot water and microwave!!

The problem you have is that there are companies under pricing jobs which indicates cutting corners. As much as the big companies are policed who is policing the small ones .

That’s where things are wrong in this trade, no one is policing these one man bands who are by far cheaper! Ya pay for what ya get I say but sadly nowadays everyone wants cheap...

Top Bottom