Scaffold design/ drawing requirement (3 Viewers)

Attak

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

hope you all are doing well.

i would like to know about scaffold design/ drawing from which height is mandatory to proper design by competent engineers.

actually we have been erecting scaffolding in furnace 10X15 Meter up to 24 meter height which was properly design by SGB.
now we have made some changes just adding ladders beam for saving time and material.
we have recommended our management to get its proper design calculation from competent authority. but they present the OSHa guide that To design tube and coupler scaffolds over 125feet (38 meters) in height.

regards

Hello Attak - it will depend which scaffolding standards you are using firstly - every country has slightly different requirements for their scaffolding designs after the basic configurations have been exceeded

I am talking about international recognized standard like BESN, TG 20-13 design guide line which specify scaffolding height which need to be properly design and calculation.

Hello Attak - it will depend which scaffolding standards you are using firstly - every country has slightly different requirements for their scaffolding designs after the basic configurations have been exceeded

I am talking about international recognized standard like BESN, TG 20-13 design guide line which specify scaffolding height which need to be properly design and calculation.

I would suggest you buy yourself a copy of the N.A.S.C booklet or the software - but you will find that what you are asking is not a straight forward reply - there are many factors involved when taking into account the design of a scaffold and not just the foundation. Such as the scaffold Type etc etc the scaffolds and heights it gives us is for scaffolds that meet the requirements of these specifications.anything that is over and above requires design.

Top Bottom