Scaffoldersforum (1 Viewer)

derryscaff

Reaction score
Could we get the forum up and running again. I for one enjoyed it on here and have had a lot of information from members. A few have destroyed it for everyone but I think it’s still a good thing to get going again

Like you, a few people have put me off using the forum but I think that the thing that changed it most was losing pictures of the week (or was it of the day). I used to regularly look at those pictures and that led to glancing at other areas of the forum. I use a car forum where someone posts a set of photos every weekday and that gives me a reason to use the forum. I know that it a hard job to find and post photos but if someone can take that on, I think it may perk up the forum. I am not volunteering because I think I would run out of photos in a couple of days.

Teeside was a great asset to the forum unfortunately left because of a few. Like you I wouldn’t have access to that many photos. Maybe we could get tee back

Thats One Of The Reasons I Stopped Posting On Here , There Were Too Many Trolls , Plus My Missus Wasnt In The Best Of Health ,She Has Recovered Now Thank God But This Is The First Time I Have Been On Here For Yonks ,

Top Bottom