hongphat845 (2 Viewers)

And can the admin please block the same **** that has sent me 10 messages

There are several that I have blocked myself for the same reason.
I have written to admin yet receive no response?

In light of Admins non response I have written to Admin some time ago asking them to close my account and again no response, I can only assume there is no longer an "Admin" in attendance??

I don't think that they are all coming from the same user but the content seems to be identical. What you say is worrying Alan. I tried to leave a while ago because I was fed up with the negative attitude of a few members but was convinced to stay. Now it looks like we could be locked in here forever, unable to escape the clutches of the evil one.............................

I have 4 different mags all in strange talk. Never posted before........ dont click links I'll get my m8 to open it on a safe computer.... it's a virus

As the eagles said you can checkout anytime you want but you can never leave

Thanks for raising this with us. We'll be closing the account sending spam messages to members and investigating this further.

I've had at least 6 of these divvy messages which look like hieroglyphics. Don't know the bloke who sent me them, yet he seems to think I am fluent in Cantonese or whatever the **** gibberish it is.

AM I THE CHOSEN ONE ?

Yesterday I received my 11th hieroglyphics message !!

Oh dear! You know when you are no longer in the loop when you don't even receive foreign spam,

Top Bottom