Scaff Inspections (1 Viewer)

Scaff70

Reaction score
How much is the going rate to charge weekly for scaffold inspections per house on a building site 6 houses being built at a time in Yorkshire

bill by the hour, first 2 hours as standard, anything over over is an hour extra. depends what you want to make, dependant on travel time it could be half a days work for you, which has to cover your overheads etc.

Thanks Scaffcon.... building site is an hour away..... small builders I charge £75 a weekly visit for just the one house..... I’m unsure whether to use same rate per house..... as this is my first big site....

6 houses, would be looking at 350 - 450 plus VAT for half a dayish work, if there is more than six being built they will probably over run so you might end up with more than six. If that is the case it may be worth agreeing a day rate and get paid that regardless of the amount of houses as long as they can be completed in one day.

Brilliant mate.... Thankyou so much you’ve been a massive help

I'd be careful charging that much, you might end up more expensive than one of those daft external safety advisors.

Top Bottom