Scaffolders Required in Northampton (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
We currently have fantastic opportunities for long term scaffolding work with two family run scaffolding companies out of Northampton.

Both firms operate in similar disciplines, street work, residential, temporary roofing. They are looking to add at least two scaffolders to their growing businesses. The job pays weekly through our company, self employed from £19 to £21 depending on experience based on an 8 1/2 hour day. Working hours are usually from 07:00 (at the yard) till 16:00.

Both firms would consider Part 1's with a few years of experience fixing.

If you are interested in this requirement please send me a text to 07501218834 or register your interest by commenting below and I will come back to you.

Thanks John

A Bit About Us

In the late 90's myself and my colleague were on the tools and we decided to move into recruitment of trades as apposed to working as a trade. We are a small family run business and have over 25 years experience each in the industry, we work with a lot of trades up and down the country we operate fairly and transparently with our clients and the blokes that work through our business. We never take our margin from the contractor, we agree a rate that they are happy with and apply our percentage for funding the wages each week on the clients charge.

We have a lot of scaffolding work up and down the country but tend to only work with the same people, or people who we know turn up on a Monday. Occasionally when we cant find people in our database we have to cast the net a bit wider, hence this post.

If you work for me through my agency Just Recruit you will only get honesty and transparency.
Many Thanks John.

Top Bottom