Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sick of getting robbed

Thanks

Default Sick of getting robbed

Guys I dunno about all of you. But I'm sick of getting shafted by all these courses.... I cant think of another trade as badly paid as us that has to dish out for all these courses.... e.g... brickys become time served... that's them sorted the rest of their days... its horseshit... about time we all did something about this.... scaffolders are a dying trade. **** I got paid off from a 15 year project I was working on because I refused to do site labouring aswel as scaffolding. Baring in mind i was on the job 1.5 years.... then another scaff I know agreed to labour so he got took on and me bumped.... with a new baby to feed.... what the **** has happened to this game

Thanks

I'm sick of listening to people whine and cry about how hard done by they are......I have been in this game for 30+ years. When I started you did as you where told or the old school lads would make your life hell. Crying about having to complete courses and being underpaid...See what electricians or plumbers have to pay to keep their license current, and how much studying they need to do....The brickie has years of low pay as an apprentice. Scaffolders these days turn up on site and think they should be treated like a god because they have a fecking spanner.....All scaffolders are just laboures as our job is manual handling, so what if you was asked to do a bit of ground work......were they going to cut your salary and pay you a COTS rate?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to geoffbecks For This Useful Post:

Havespannerwilltravel (28th February 2019)

Thanks

30+ years and you reply like this.... clearly your one of the scabs in this game....

Thanks

I grew up in a world where you had to work for a living and I never expected anything to be given to me for free......If you think refusing to do a bit of laboring is worth losing your job over..........??? I would do a bit of laboring if needed and I'm the manager

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geoffbecks For This Useful Post:

Dandaps (18th March 2019), Havespannerwilltravel (28th February 2019)

Thanks

So you would do a said labourer out of a job???
    Or look at it this way helping labour and do your back in lifting something you should not be lifting? Pretty sure my insurance wouldnt cover me here.... or perhaps you would prefer taking orders from the site labourer. Who necks teaspoons of speed at break times? You dont think I've worked for a living... I could count my days off in 15 years on fingers and toes. I've a family to provide for.
    Ofcourse your the manager.... with an attitude like yours no wonder this game has turned to ****... yes boss.... I'll suck your baws as long as I get to keep my job.... by the way I saw that scaffolder smoking on site so can you pay him off instead of me 😱.... dont you just love the scaffolding game....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 Times in 1,075 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dean.thomson View Post
    So you would do a said labourer out of a job???
    Or look at it this way helping labour and do your back in lifting something you should not be lifting? Pretty sure my insurance wouldnt cover me here.... or perhaps you would prefer taking orders from the site labourer. Who necks teaspoons of speed at break times? You dont think I've worked for a living... I could count my days off in 15 years on fingers and toes. I've a family to provide for.
    Ofcourse your the manager.... with an attitude like yours no wonder this game has turned to ****... yes boss.... I'll suck your baws as long as I get to keep my job.... by the way I saw that scaffolder smoking on site so can you pay him off instead of me ��.... dont you just love the scaffolding game....
    Er, I am pretty sure your (ex) employers insurance, would!

Either way, I agree with Geoff.

You sound like a tiresome individual who thinks the world owes him a living.
    Cientos aplicados, seis fue elegido!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phil181 For This Useful Post:

Dandaps (18th March 2019), Havespannerwilltravel (28th February 2019)

Thanks

You wouldn't catch any other trade site labouring. Why should scaffs ?

Thanks

I'm guessing that's scaff threw and threw replying above..... ******* melts, that's what we are up against I guess

Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 Times in 1,075 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dean.thomson View Post
    I'm guessing that's scaff threw and threw replying above..... ******* melts, that's what we are up against I guess
    You're the melt, mate.

Coming on here, crying like a little girl.
    Cientos aplicados, seis fue elegido!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to phil181 For This Useful Post:

Havespannerwilltravel (28th February 2019)

Thanks

Just having a discussion.... obviously we disagree... you keep saying yes sir and f****** this game more than it already is. People like you...... I dont know. Too many of you, dont forget your wellies when your jumping down that hole with your shovel super scaff lol
    Last edited by SF Admin; 21st February 2019 at 04:46 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast