Info regarding CPD course. (1 Viewer)

BM

Reaction score
I'm doing my advanced scaffolding course in February 19, but my part 2 card runs out end of May 19.

With me doing my advanced scaffold course will I still need to do my CPD course or will this over rule that?

Thanks

I'm doing my advanced scaffolding course in February 19, but my part 2 card runs out end of May 19.

With me doing my advanced scaffold course will I still need to do my CPD course or will this over rule that?

Thanks

Why would you need a part 2 if you have an advanced?

No different to before CPD.

I have my part 2.. which card runs out in May.

I'm doing my advanced in February.

I was hoping when I do my Advanced in February then I might not need to do the CPD course.

You only need to complete a CPD in order to renewing your current level scaffold card (Blue ticket). When you attend/complete the Advanced course tell your tutor you need to apply for an extension to your basic ticket. Then provided you have achieved your level 3 NVQ....Six month after completing the advanced you can complete your 2 day final assessment and gain your Gold card. After passing the assessment that you will need to complete the normal On line H&S. THE CPD ONLY RENEWS YOUR EXCI
STNG CARD
You must get the training center to help you....This is their job, don't let them tell you to sort it as they need to show that you have completed the course and then CISRS will help you with the extension.

Last edited:
Top Bottom