Sccr (2 Viewers)

sccr membership

still waiting for a responce over, applying for ltd firms membership,

Can you send me a membership form, I use to be a member and was told we had to work to a standard in scaffolding. Never had anything back on anything not even a follow up on me mebership ending on 1.6.2012. If you can send me the forms we will love to be a member again. Me reg noumber was lm0007.
look forward to ur reply.
Wat is the protocal of being a member.Last time i got a nice shiniey certifacte.

If you contact the SCCR via the e-mail sccr@sky.com.

We have one member company in Cornwall who has changed their e-mail contact, if this is you please provide us with your new e-mail contact.

Regards SQ

you get a thanks for joining , and the satisfaction of knowing youre contributing to the organisation thats trying to help us scaffs

i joined a while back wayne , ive never even logged into the site , im happy to know that theyre for us scaffs , as unions do fuckall

Firstly,welcome to the sccr Wayne.
Wayne,were looking at an electronic format for members, purely to save time on paperwork and postage. More news in a pm mate. Need to clarify a few things with committee.

away at the moment and apparently theres been a problem with the automatic subscription,i know what it is the card will be expired now.
I WOULD DISAGREE ABOUT THE UNIONS BUT I DO AGREE WITH JOINING THE SCCR SO COME ALONG BOYS GET WITH IT.;)
WHAT HARM WILL IT DO
BUT JUST IMAGINE THE DAMAGE WE COULD DO IF WE GET TOGETHER :eek:

apparently theres hundreds on here who cant afford it jason , the same people who want pts ,offshore numbers, etc..

Jay? Ill give you a bell tomorrow mate, if thats OK?
Danny has asked me to come on board at ScaffMag.com and i wanted to see if i could help advertise the SCCR there.

Scaffolders Confederation for Consultation Rights.

We are representing the Industry from the Scaffolders perspective. Helping the ECITB & non CISRS scaffolder to stay in the Industry. Also working with the HSE to develop working guidelines that can be used in everyday Scaffolding. The latest project developing new technology.

Good luck. Hope it works out.

Top Bottom