Reaction score
Site Manager
North West
Permanent Contract

£35,000 - £40,000 + Package
Start date - ASAP
Social Housing

The role

I am currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager based in the North West on a Permanent Basis You will have overall responsibility for running the refurbishment housing project. I am looking for experienced site staff who have worked on external and internal projects.

Duties

You will manage the site within a set build program and make sure it is completed within budget and with the highest levels of customer satisfaction
Daily you will carry out toolbox talks and maintain records according to program
You will be responsible for health and safety on site.
This will involve identifying risk assessments and safe systems of work and weekly audits.
You will control and monitor all resources including materials and subcontractor
As a successful Site Manager, you will ensure site records are maintained and recorded accordingly
Site Manager in a similar refurbishment Social Housing environment on refurb or decent homes, kitchens, and bathroom refurbishment and externals and internals projects.
It is essential to have a CSCS (Managerial), SMSTS, First Aid and Scaffold Awareness qualification, IT skills as well as a driving licence.

If you would like more information regarding this role, please apply, or contact me directly on 07756503526

Job Types: Full-time, Permanent

Salary: £35,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year

Top Bottom