New Zealand (1 Viewer)

outward bound

Reaction score
Has anyone worked in New Zealand Auckland..i was wondering if anyone could give me any indications on salary for scaffolding professionals..

English ticket isn't recognized in NZ, you'll have to pay and sit a 2 day course to swap it, the wages don't match the living conditions.

Scaffolding in Aus or NZ is easy work compare to England, 95% of scaff companies use system

English ticket isn't recognized in NZ, you'll have to pay and sit a 2 day course to swap it, the wages don't match the living conditions.

Scaffolding in Aus or NZ is easy work compare to England, 95% of scaff companies use system

Although in my limited experience most Australian industrial projects use a 70%~30% split in favour of t&f. Wheatstone being the exception where system was preferred.

Pretty much all are using either pro scaff, layher or speedy, Tube and Fitting is rare and alot of kiwis and Aussie are scared to touch it.

Maybe in Aus, I can tell you in NZ all projects prefer system due to build time being far faster, far easier access. Takes little effort, but alterations become an issue

Enjoy looking for work in Nz.

Top Bottom