Layher protection fan (1 Viewer)

91KH

Reaction score
Does anyone have any kind of drawing for one?
Could you explain the best way to get the decks at a certain angle, instead of a straight cantilevered platform

Thanks

Would like it to be connected to the current layher job, i know i can do Tube and fitting, but keeping it all the same would like tidier

Would like it to be connected to the current layher job, i know i can do Tube and fitting, but keeping it all the same would like tidier

No point asking the idiots on here, mate.

Ever thought of looking at the Layher user manual? Or even giving their technical support a call?

Just a thought.

Thanks phil, yeah i thought id ask fellow scaffies before i make the call, guess it will be the good old phone call

Built 1 years ago using the 1m u transom on collars with braces pulled back above, cant remember if we connected the brace to the rosette at 2.5m or used adjustable rosette (the ones with normal scaffolding nut on).

Hi 91
Protection fan list for a 2.57 x 2.07 bay pal
4 x base collars ( 2 on inside inverted )
2 x fixed wedge couplers off ledger ( this is how you create angle )
2 x 2.07 u transoms ( bridge ledgers )
2 x 2.57 brace always below unless no space ( top of brace in collar then bottom brace back into rosette on standard )
6 x 2.57 steel deck
2 x 2.07 lalo

Hope makes sense
You should seek design advice and additional ties in scaffold will possibly be needed
Ring there tech department and they can supply you a section drawing so it explains better

On side note fans should not be braced from above unless physically impossible to brace from underneath

Top Bottom