Scaffolding tool invention idea (1 Viewer)

Scaff1

Reaction score
Hi I have an invention idea for a scaffolding tool that I think would help the industry. Im just wondering if anyone knows where I could gain help with design, manufacturing and getting it to market. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks

There are plenty of tools in this industry :)
The first thing to do is to get your ideas on paper and registered with a patents office!!

Yes, do what Alan says if you want to make money out of your idea. Don't share it with anyone other than a patent attorney. You can find them through an internet search. Getting your idea registered as a patent or a registered design is very expensive but a first consultation should be affordable and will give you an idea of the process involved in protecting your idea. You will then know how and when you can share your idea with a suitable manufacturer to make prototypes. After that you will need to share the idea in the industry and make sure it works. People will copy the idea once they see it but the patent/design registration process allows you to take (expensive) court action to stop them.

If you're not worried about making money out of the idea yourself, just go to someone like George Roberts and explain what you want making.

Top Bottom