Scaffold Games (1 Viewer)

oldskool

Reaction score
I went to a scaffold games competition back in 1989 at carshalton football club does anyone know
if they are still going

I went to a scaffold games competition back in 1989 at carshalton football club does anyone know
if they are still going

Yes. They currently play in the Isthmian League South Division and are at home to VCD Athletic this coming saturday.

Dont think your understanding mate, it was a competition for scaffolders not a football match🙄

No Haps, didnt enter as I was working for Palmers at the time and didn't receive an invite. but I know who did win.(One of the Wombwell Warriors, no name revealed as the result was fixed & I wouldn't want to cause embarrassment to the Barnsley Fraternity)+ Guiness book of records judges were not invited to the event.

Talking of invites, I look forward to receiving this years (Official Invite) for Xmas Scaffolders reunion Glasgee Bash, im led to believe it will be held in the Gorbals, & Inshallah I will be available to Attend.

Last edited:
Gorbals my Arse
too many Maryhill Scaffs for it to be allowed to move south of the Clyde.
you are more than welcome my good friend Our Master Of Ceremonies Jimmy WABASH makes the Journey up from Preston every year and I'm sure will be able to Translate drunken Glaswegian Jibberish
It would be good to meet up again

This years scaffolding olympics are being held in Birmingham next saturday and are being sponsored by the SCCR.

Top Bottom