Newzealand (5 Viewers)

Hi mate I am new to this site and just saw your post. I am from the UK but work for a new company in Auckland, New Zealand and its really cool! I think most of the scaffolders are on around $30 per hour which is pretty good I think!

Yeah man I would say very good, I am only a labourer on $23 an hour and I can survive just fine. I have my own apartment and car etc and pretty comfortable. So a scaffolder that earns anywhere between around $28 - $35 an hour depending on experience is laughing! We are hiring too!

HI
We are based in Orewa, North Auckland. A great spot with 10 different beaches all within a 15 minute drive.
Cheers Nick

Im an English scaffolder, on a work visa in NZ currently.. haven't swapped my Gold Card for Restricted Advanced CoC yet, are you mainly system based company like most in NZ?

What are your rates?

Hi there
We use solely tube and fitting. Which is a little unusual in NZ. Is this what you are used to?
Before we discuss rates or any further information I think we should transfer our communications to email. Can you please email us at accounts@rosc.co.nz
Feel free to ask any further questions at that stage and tell us a bit more about yourself.
Thanks Nick

All our CISRS qualifications when at course in England are based on tube and fitting, we dont learn how to build system at course.

Ok ill be in touch

Hi 91KH
We are very interested in talking to you further and hopefully offering you a job in our company ASAP.
Where are you currently based in NZ?
We would like to progress with our discussions so can you please contact us at the email above.
Thanks Nick

Hey there, only just got back from my Holliday, sorry on late reply!
I still need to transfer my gold card to restricted advanced? Do you know price of that course?

Please email us

Hey there, only just got back from my Holliday, sorry on late reply!
I still need to transfer my gold card to restricted advanced? Do you know price of that course?

Hi, yes we know all about this. Please email us as we may be able to help you out with this, and would like to talk privately. nick@rosc.co.nz

Top Bottom